Maintenance and servicing Home Professional solutions Maintenance and servicing Maintenance and servicing
Maintenance and servicing
RAISING THE QUALITY OF MAINTENANCE AND SERVICING TO MEET THE HIGHEST USER NEEDS.
Meeting inspection and maintenance service (requirements) is essential in ensuring high availability of resources and satisfying user needs. BlackBlox can monitor the entire service cycle, from leaving the company's service team, travelling to a callout location and returning to back to base.
BlackBlox.service: maintenance and service in the field
- Checking assets and locations.
- Checking maintenance activities and location or asset conditions.
- NFC-based login maintenance (by vehicle, by location, by asset).
- Receiving and validating work orders in the field.
- Interactive tracking and reporting:
- use of company cars (driver, the current location, driving parameters, travel orders);
- conduct maintenance work (call out time and location, reason for callout, work order, duration, type of work ...).
- History management:
- customisable automated periodic reporting (daily, weekly, monthly);
- reports on request;
- completed journeys (journey statistics by driver, travel order);
- hours worked (management of working hours in the field - by person, by vehicle, asset/location, by work order ...);
- site attendance (arrivals / departures, stops);
- callout details (location, time, callout type and duration, work orders, clients and the grounds for the callout...);
- unusual circumstances.
Solutions for specific requirements
Experts from the 3B+D company allows you to (further) upgrade the selected packages with specialised solutions on request. Such systems support effective tracking and managing equipment and services, conforming with the high(est) expectations of partners and owners and (for meeting) legal obligations.
Are you interested in Blackblox? We are happy to prepare an offer.
Managing mobile resources and services. Establish effective leverage to interactively monitor assets and manage technical teams in the field.
Contact+386 (0)1 236 48 80